Ingredients 1 cup Biscoff Spread + 2 tablespoons¼ cup White Sugar1-¼ cups Whole Milk2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream Instructions Using a KitchenAid stand mixer begin…
Vanilla Ice Cream
No cooking involved in this recipe for homemade ice cream using just cream, sugar, and vanilla with your ice cream maker. By Ginger
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Step 1 In a large bowl, combine the heavy cream and the half and half. Gradually whisk in the sugar until blended.
- Step 2 Whisk in the vanilla. Refrigerate, covered, until very cold, at least 3 hours or as long as 3 days.
- Step 3 Whisk the mixture to blend and pour into the canister of an ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Eat at once or transfer to a covered container and freeze up to 8 hours.
Per Serving: 361 calories; protein 3g; carbohydrates 23.2g; fat 29g; cholesterol 103.9mg; sodium 47.6mg.
Frozen bananas and sweet dates make for a healthy, creamy Chocolate Breakfast Ice Cream you’ll love eating this! Ingredients 3 medium ripe bananas (about 3 cups/15 oz/426 g) ½ cup (2½ oz/71 g) Medjool…