Turmeric Ginger Juice
Jump To Healthy Eating Recipes : Breakfast | Dinner | Salad | Snack | Smoothies | Lunch | Low Fat | Quick Bites | Vegetarian | Vegan | Sauces | Kids Recipes | Desserts | Pancakes | Pizza | Salad Dressings | Sandwiches | Vegetable Salads | Energy Bars | Ice Cream | Coffee
The medicinal properties of this spice have been slowly revealing themselves over the centuries. Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that turmeric is a natural wonder, proving beneficial in the treatment of many different health conditions.
- 2 Fuji apples, cored and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Step 1 Process apples, orange, lemon, and ginger through a juicer; stir in turmeric until evenly incorporated.
Up to 40%
Make the day special with our collection of discounted products.