The Best Caesar Salad Recipe
This is an unbelievable, restaurant-quality, creamy Caesar salad dressing that will make you swear off of anything store-bought again. Great for your classic Caesar salad, or as a dip for all kinds of veggies. Will NOT disappoint! To serve, toss with chopped romaine in a salad bowl and shave Parmesan cheese on top of salad; season with salt, black pepper, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, or to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Step 1 Combine anchovy fillets with garlic in a food processor and pulse several times to form a paste. Process mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, half-and-half, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce with anchovy mixture until dressing is creamy. Refrigerate for 1 hour or more before serving.
For a lowfat version, substitute light mayo and lowfat milk for regular mayo and half-and-half.
Protein: 0.5g1 %Carbohydrates: 0.6gExchange Other Carbs: 0Dietary Fiber: 0gSugars: 0.1gFat: 5.9g9 %Saturated Fat: 1.1g6 %Cholesterol: 4.3mg1 %Vitamin A Iu: 30.2IU1 %Niacin Equivalents: 0.2mg1 %Vitamin B6: 0mg3 %Vitamin C: 0.6mg1 %Folate: 0.7mcg Calcium: 13.1mg1 %Iron: 0.1mgMagnesium: 0.9mgPotassium: 10.4mgSodium: 77mg3 %Thiamin: 0mgCalories From Fat: 53.5Percent Of Calories From Carbs: 4Percent Of Calories From Fat: 91Percent Of Calories From Protein: 3Percent Of Calories From Sat Fat: 17
By Moose’s Mama