About The Benefits And Disadvantages Of Using Dry Chain Lubes

Dry lubricants are specifically designed for use in drier conditions and consist of 10% lubricant made up of synthetic oils and additives. The remaining 90% is carrier fluid. Some companies also refer to wax-based...