Greek salad dressing has a little too much bite for me, so I added some…
Southern French Dressing
Visit us on Facebook: Tropical fish cafe please like or join Tropical Fish Cafe Group if you are a foodie and into health and fitness.
Quick link to Salad Dressings : French | Italian | Ranch | Blue Cheese | Honey | Fruit | Vinaigrette | Thousand Island | Yogurt | Sour Cream | Coleslaw | Caesar
This is an awesome Southern french dressing! It’s great with soft greens like spinach. This salad dressing will keep for weeks but it never lasts that long in my house.
Oil Vinegar Dispenser Salad Dressing Cruet Bottle Olive Oil Glass 150ml
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Step 1 In a medium bowl, stir together the paprika, sugar, salt, mustard powder, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, onion, tomato soup, cider vinegar and vegetable oil. Beat with an electric mixer. Do not use a blender. Pour into a jar. Skewer the garlic clove on a toothpick, and place into the jar. Refrigerate until needed.
Protein: 0.2gCarbohydrates: 5.4g2 %Exchange Other Carbs: 0.5Dietary Fiber: 0.1gSugars: 4.8gFat: 4.7g7 %Saturated Fat: 0.7g4 %Cholesterol: 0mgVitamin A Iu: 60.8IU1 %Niacin Equivalents: 0.1mg1 %Vitamin B6: 0mg1 %Vitamin C: 3.7mg6 %Folate: 1.3mcgCalcium: 2.6mgIron: 0.2mg1 %Magnesium: 1.1mgPotassium: 25.4mg1 %Sodium: 136.3mg6 %Thiamin: 0mg1 %Calories From Fat: 42.1Percent Of Calories From Carbs: 33Percent Of Calories From Fat: 65Percent Of Calories From Protein: 1Percent Of Calories From Sat Fat: 10*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.