This festive holiday salad recipe features plenty of oven-roasted broccoli and cauliflower combined with massaged…
Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Almonds, Olives & Feta
Simple roasted cauliflower gets tossed in lemony dressing with toasted almonds, olives, parsley and tangy feta in this bright-tasting and easy side salad.
- 8 cups medium cauliflower florets
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups arugula
- ⅓ cup toasted sliced almonds
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons sliced Kalamata olives
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Step 2 Toss cauliflower, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet; roast until tender and browned in spots, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 Meanwhile, place parsley, lemon juice, garlic and the remaining 1/4 cup oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a mini food processor. Process until mostly smooth. Transfer to the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower, arugula, almonds, feta and olives. Toss to coat.
Serving Size: About 1 CupPer Serving:198 calories; protein 5.4g 11% DV; carbohydrates 10.4g 3% DV; exchange other carbs 0.5; dietary fiber 4.1g 16% DV; sugars 3.6g; fat 16.5g 25% DV; saturated fat 3g 15% DV; cholesterol 5.6mg 2% DV; vitamin a iu 1109.3IU 22% DV; vitamin c 85.7mg 143% DV; folate 111.5mcg 28% DV; calcium 109.1mg 11% DV; iron 1.7mg 10% DV; magnesium 46.8mg 17% DV; potassium 570.2mg 16% DV; sodium 3mg; thiamin 0.1mg 11% DV.Exchanges:
3 Fat, 1 1/2 Vegetable