These are for a party. You can use full sized rye for larger sandwiches.By MARENDON Ingredients…
A wonderful change from the everyday orange juice and champagne mimosa!
- 1 (12 ounce) can apricot-mango nectar
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle cold champagne
- Step 1Stir together apricot nectar, pineapple juice, water, and orange juice concentrate in a large pitcher until combined. Pour in bottle of sparkling wine just before serving.
By CHERYL BLUEJuicing machines Juicing squeezers Play Now