Kohlrabi & Carrot Salad with Cheddar
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch Pinch of ground pepper
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup sliced peeled kohlrabi
- ½ cup diced sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Step 1 Whisk oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add carrots, kohlrabi, Cheddar, nuts and parsley; toss to coat.
Serving Size: 3/4 CupPer Serving:219 calories; protein 4.3g 9% DV; carbohydrates 7.1g 2% DV; exchange other carbs 0.5; dietary fiber 3.2g 13% DV; sugars 3g; fat 20.3g 31% DV; saturated fat 4.1g 20% DV; cholesterol 10.5mg 4% DV; vitamin a iu 5781.7IU 116% DV; vitamin c 31.1mg 52% DV; folate 21.8mcg 6% DV; calcium 108.1mg 11% DV; iron 0.8mg 5% DV; magnesium 26.9mg 10% DV; potassium 299mg 8% DV; sodium 246.2mg 10% DV; thiamin -1mg -100% DV.