Healthy Cherry Ice Cream
Jump To Healthy Eating Recipes : Breakfast | Dinner | Salad | Snack | Smoothies | Lunch | Low Fat | Quick Bites | Vegetarian | Vegan | Sauces | Kids Recipes | Desserts | Pancakes | Pizza | Salad Dressings | Sandwiches | Vegetable Salads | Energy Bars | Ice Cream | Coffee
Decrease Serving4Increase Serving Adjust Original recipe yields 4 servings Ingredient Checklist
- ¼ cup cherry juice concentrate
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- Step 1 Place the cherry juice, milk, yogurt, and heavy cream into the bowl of a blender. Add the sugar, salt, cherries, and almond extract. Puree until only small bits of the cherries remain.
- Step 2 Pour into a 1 1/2 quart ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.
Per Serving: 434 calories; protein 5.8g; carbohydrates 53.3g; fat 22.5g; cholesterol 83.1mg; sodium 85.9mg.
Up to 40%
Make the day special with our collection of discounted products.