Jalapeno Ranch Dressing is a spicy twist on traditional ranch dressing. I use this on…
Home Style Garlic Ranch Dressing
Quick link to Salad Dressings : French | Italian | Ranch | Blue Cheese | Honey | Fruit | Vinaigrette | Thousand Island | Yogurt | Sour Cream | Coleslaw | Caesar
Ranch dressing connoisseurs will love this homestyle garlic ranch dressing recipe! It is a staple in our household and we make a fresh batch every week.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pinches kosher salt
- Step 1Whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk, onion, vegetable oil, eggs, sour cream, parsley, garlic powder, pepper, and salt together in a bowl until dressing is creamy, about 30 seconds. Store dressing in a 1-quart jar in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Other milks/dairy can be substituted in place of the buttermilk, such as Greek yogurt, regular milk, or cream. The type of mayo you use will change the consistency. Shake jar before serving, contents will keep about 7 to10 days in fridge.