Greek salad dressing has a little too much bite for me, so I added some…
Greek Yogurt Ranch Salad Dressing
Visit us on Facebook: Tropical fish cafe please like or join Tropical Fish Cafe Group if you are a foodie and into health and fitness.
Made with Greek yogurt, it’s zesty, creamy, and so much more wholesome and flavourful than store-bought ranch dressing.
- ½ tablespoon vinegar
- ⅓ cup milk, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground paprika
- 5 fresh chives, finely chopped (Optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Step 1 Pour vinegar into a 1-cup liquid measure. Add enough milk to make 1/3 cup. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, combine parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, pepper, paprika, chives, and salt in a small bowl. Mix in Greek yogurt. Gradually stir in buttermilk to thin out dressing.
Mayonnaise or sour cream can be used instead of Greek yogurt, if desired.
Protein: 2.1g4 %Carbohydrates: 2.4g1 %Exchange Other Carbs: 0Dietary Fiber: 0.3g1 %Sugars: 1.7gFat: 2.7g4 %Saturated Fat: 1.4g7 %Cholesterol: 6.4mg2 %Vitamin A Iu: 135IU3 %Niacin Equivalents: 0.2mg1 %Vitamin B6: 0mg2 %Vitamin C: 1.1mg2 %Folate: 2.6mcg1 %Calcium: 23.5mg2 %Iron: 0.5mg3 %Magnesium: 4.1mg2 %Potassium: 47mg1 %Sodium: 42mg2 %Thiamin: 0mg1 %Calories From Fat: 24.7Percent Of Calories From Carbs: 22Percent Of Calories From Fat: 58Percent Of Calories From Protein: 19Percent Of Calories From Sat Fat: 29
By Van Dana