You may use this fantastic (and simple) recipe with leftover steak. On a hamburger bun,…
Easy Ginger Beef Sandwich
Gingery beef on a chewy hoagie roll, yum. My oldest son and I love these and could easily wolf the whole batch down – little brother and dad have to fight us for ’em!By SunnyByrd
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ½ pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large celery rib, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili oil, or to taste
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- Step 1 Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the sirloin strips, and cook a few minutes until the strips begin to brown, but are still a little pink. Stir in the onion and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add the celery and ginger, continue cooking until the onion has softened, about 3 minutes. Season with soy sauce and chili oil. Divide among hoagie rolls and serve.
Per Serving: 605 calories; protein 31.1g; carbohydrates 72g; fat 20.2g; cholesterol 60.5mg; sodium 1126mg.