This is an awesome Southern french dressing! It's great with soft greens like spinach. This…
French Greek Salad Dressing
Visit us on Facebook: Tropical fish cafe please like or join Tropical Fish Cafe Group if you are a foodie and into health and fitness.
Quick link to Salad Dressings : French | Italian | Ranch | Blue Cheese | Honey | Fruit | Vinaigrette | Thousand Island | Yogurt | Sour Cream | Coleslaw | Caesar
Greek salad dressing has a little too much bite for me, so I added some of the ingredients used in French vinaigrette. This is still fresh and tangy, and a nice dressing for summer salads.
Oil Vinegar Dispenser Salad Dressing Cruet Bottle Olive Oil Glass 150ml
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar
- Step 1 Stir Greek seasoning and water together in a small bowl; let stand until seasoning is moistened, about 5 minutes.
- Step 2 Crush the garlic clove with the side of a knife; sprinkle kosher salt over garlic and mash garlic and salt together into a paste with the edge of the knife.
- Step 3 Whisk garlic mixture, olive oil, wine vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, pepper, and sugar into Greek seasoning mixture until combined.
Protein: 0.2gCarbohydrates: 1.6g1 %Exchange Other Carbs: 0Dietary Fiber: 0.2g1 %Sugars: 0.3gFat: 12.1g19 %Saturated Fat: 1.7g8 %Cholesterol: 0mgVitamin A Iu: 1.5IUNiacin Equivalents: 0mgVitamin B6: 0mg1 %Vitamin C: 3mg5 %Folate: 0.7mcgCalcium: 2.9mgIron: 0.2mg1 %Magnesium: 0.7mgPotassium: 24.7mg1 %Sodium: 323.8mg13 %Thiamin: 0mgCalories From Fat: 108.6Percent Of Calories From Carbs: 5Percent Of Calories From Fat: 94Percent Of Calories From Sat Fat: 12*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data.(-)Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.