Frozen bananas and sweet dates make for a healthy, creamy Chocolate Breakfast Ice Cream you'll…
Chocolate Snow Ice Cream
This is a great variation on snow ice cream.By ByMarce
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered instant coffee
- 1 gallon clean fresh snow
- Step 1 In a bowl, whisk together the milk, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and instant coffee until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Step 2 Place the snow into a large bowl, and pour the chocolate mixture over the snow. With a large spoon, stir until the snow ice cream is thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 102 calories; protein 2.5g; carbohydrates 20.2g; fat 1.6g; cholesterol 4.9mg; sodium 40.7mg.