Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
- Mix peanut butter, honey and cinnamon; stir in chocolate chips. Spread over bread. Layer two bread slices with banana slices; top with remaining bread. If desired, cut into shapes using cookie cutters.
1 sandwich: 502 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 394mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 7g fiber), 15g protein.