This is a great variation on snow ice cream.By ByMarce Ingredients 2 cups milk1 cup confectioners'…
Recipe for Chocolate Ice Cream for Breakfast
Frozen bananas and sweet dates make for a healthy, creamy Chocolate Breakfast Ice Cream you’ll love eating this!
- 3 medium ripe bananas (about 3 cups/15 oz/426 g)
- ½ cup (2½ oz/71 g) Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup (1⅓ oz/37 g) cocoa powder
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Slice the bananas and place them on a parchment-lined tray. Freeze until solid, about 3 hours.
- Place the dates, cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons of coconut milk, and vanilla extract in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add the frozen bananas and process until smooth and thick. If needed, add another tablespoon or two of coconut milk.
- Scoop and serve immediately or freeze for up to 4 weeks. If storing longer, take the ice cream out of the freezer to sit on the counter for 20 minutes before scooping.