This is a great variation on snow ice cream.By ByMarce Ingredients 2 cups milk1 cup confectioners'…
Cherry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
Cherry ice cream with semisweet chocolate chunks.
By Deb C
- 1 (12-ounce) package of frozen sweet cherries
- 1 ¾ cups heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweeten condensed milk
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (4 ounces) bar semisweet baking chocolate, broken into small chunks
- Step 1 Place cherries in a food processor; process into small pieces.
- Step 2 Mix heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, milk, and vanilla extract together until well combined. Pour into an ice cream maker and turn it on. Add the chopped cherries while the machine is running; freeze until desired consistency is reached, about 20 minutes. Stir in chocolate chunks.
Per Serving: 458 calories; protein 7.2g; carbohydrates 46.7g; fat 28.6g; cholesterol 89.8mg; sodium 91.9mg.
Acutirostre Ctenopoma (leopard bush fire)
leopard bush fire It is relatively common in the aquarium industry and is often sold as a beginners’ “oddball” fish. HabitatThe leopard bush fish is endemic to the Congo River…
Anabas testudineus, (the climbing perch)
Anabas testudineus, the climbing perch Is a species of fish in the family Anabantidae, the climbing gouramis. It is native to Asia, where it occurs from India east to China…