This tasty blue cheese salad dressing is my husband's favourite dressing. Besides salads, he likes…
Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
Visit us on Facebook: Tropical fish cafe please like or join Tropical Fish Cafe Group if you are a foodie and into health and fitness.
Quick link to Salad Dressings : French | Italian | Ranch | Blue Cheese | Honey | Fruit | Vinaigrette | Thousand Island | Yogurt | Sour Cream | Coleslaw | Caesar
A great blue cheese salad dressing that can be used anywhere you want to add some extra flavour with blue cheese. Store covered in the refrigerator. Let dressing warm to room temperature and stir with a fork before serving.
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups salad oil
- Step 1 Combine blue cheese, lemon juice, tarragon vinegar, red wine vinegar, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well blended. Gradually mix in salad oil until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.
Protein: 1.2g2 %Carbohydrates: 0.8gExchange Other Carbs: 0Dietary Fiber: 0.1gSugars: 0.1gFat: 21.3g33 %Saturated Fat: 4.1g20 %Cholesterol: 3.9mg1 %Vitamin A Iu: 53.7IU1 %Niacin Equivalents: 0.3mg3 %Vitamin B6: 0mg1 %Vitamin C: 0.7mg1 %Folate: 2.2mcg1 %Calcium: 29.2mg3 %Iron: 0.1mg1 %Magnesium: 2.1mg1 %Potassium: 29.5mg1 %Sodium: 160.7mg6 %Thiamin: 0mgCalories From Fat: 192Percent Of Calories From Carbs: 1Percent Of Calories From Fat: 96Percent Of Calories From Protein: 2Percent Of Calories From Sat Fat: 18
By Al Qtin