No cooking involved in this recipe for homemade ice cream using just cream, sugar, and…
Biscoff Ice Cream
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread + 2 tablespoons
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1-¼ cups Whole Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Using a KitchenAid stand mixer begin to cream the biscoff spread and white sugar together (for about 1 minute). Turn the mixer off, add the whole milk and slowly mix. Once the milk has started to mix in with the Biscoff spread turn up the speed of the mixer and mix until well incorporated and soup like (around 5 minutes). Add the heavy whipping cream to the mixture until its combined (about 1 minute).
- Pour the biscoff mixture into your ice cream machine and follow your manufacturers directions.*I use a KitchenAid Ice Cream Attachment and my ice cream churned for 20 minutes.
- Once your ice cream is done it will resemble soft serve ice cream. Scoop ice cream into an air tight container then place 2 tablespoons of Biscoff spread in the container and swirl. Seal and store in the freezer for up to 1 week.
Published: Jul 13, 2012 · Modified: Jun 8, 2020 by Katie